If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (914) 358-9000

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Professional Fire Restoration Services Are Available in Tarrytown

4/17/2022 (Permalink)

smoke and soot in bedroom Smoke and soot cleanup by SERVPRO provides Tarrytown property owners with a great fire damage restoration result.

Recovering a Tarrytown Home After a Fire Is Possible Thanks to SERVPRO

Fire damage varies in severity and extent. Homes and businesses alike are vulnerable to accidental fires that require professional services to move forward. Having the staffing with the expertise and equipment available to address the multiple needs resulting from a fire in a home is crucial, and SERVPRO can help you with that. Prompt attention from a certified team is the first step in minimizing the damage to your home's contents and the building itself.

For fast action and thorough fire restoration services in Tarrytown, SERVPRO technicians are available 24/7 to respond to your call. The key to our success is our technical knowledge, which we learn and refresh with leaders in the fire and smoke damage restoration industry. The modern equipment we house in our business is also crucial, and we dispatch it as soon as we receive your call. When fire strikes, taking a do-it-yourself approach can be harmful and allow for secondary damage to escalate and create a bigger and more expensive problem.

One of the reasons our SERVPRO staff excels at its job is that we understand that not all fires are created equal. Their origin and path through the home help us decide on equipment and cleaning solutions necessary to return your residence to pre-fire conditions. Some of the most common culprits of a home fire include-

  • Electrical malfunctions- keeping your wiring in good shape and promptly addressing any electrical issues can help prevent a destructive fire.
  • Human error- We often see fires happen because a candle was left unattended, or a space heater sparked a flame. Always be vigilant of your actions to avoid starting a fire inadvertently.
  • Kitchen fires- grease fires require a specific approach to emulsify and eliminate the sticky residue they leave behind. Always prioritize safety and don't leave the stove unattended to avoid accidents.

SERVPRO of Tarrytown/Elmsford is at your service when you call us at (914) 358-9000. Our staff puts all its expertise to work for you until your home feels "Like it never even happened."

Other News

View Recent Posts