The Water You Don't See
It's the Water you don't see, that causes the most damage.
About SERVPRO Franchise Professionals
SERVPRO Franchise Professionals are trained to safely clean and restore your home, utilizing the following procedures:
- Identify the Source/Type of water
- Measure Temperature and humidity for drying analysis
- Survey the extent of damage and inspect premises for hidden moisture
- Preform Emergency water extraction
- Move and block Furniture & Contents
- Inspect Carpet Pad/Carpet and provide service
- Apply necessary treatments (Disinfectants/Deodorization)
- Utilize Advanced Drying and monitoring equipment
- Dispose of refuse
Areas that can be affected by a Small Water Leak
- Wall Stud
- Interior Area
- Carpet Padding
- Bottom Wall plate
- Floor Joist
- Sill Plate
A Small Leak Could Be a Big Problem!
There's no such thing as a small disaster, especially when a small leak now could blossom into a big claim later. Unseen water can soak through walls, seep through carpet and pool on subfloors, causing major problems over time. Instead of trusting untrained eyes, help ensure the value of your client's property by calling a SERVPRO Franchise Professional.
SERVPRO Franchise Professionals have the equipment, training and experience to find and dry unseen water before secondary damages set in. To help small leaks from becoming big problems call 1-800-SERVPRO.